Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I remember coming home from work absolutely stoked to play with my first digital camera! the UPS box was on the steps!! I tore it open to find my new camera body. from that day on i was hooked. I dabbled in just about everything creatively i can think of. When i was young i wanted to draw comic books. i then decided that i wanted to be animator for Disney! By the tome i got to college traditional animation that i studied on for so many years was fadeing out. So when going to school for computer animation i decided computers wernt quite hands on enough for me. That takes us to south Orange County, the OC! My childhood friend was an automotive photographer, but his roommate was a wedding photographer. And when i saw his work i was amazed! I'd never seen a wedding photographed like that, it had life and emotion! So after some thought on how i wanted to pursue photography professionally, i made up my mind after i shot with my sister at a wedding in Ladera Ranch CA. That was it! My search was over, and i was hooked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home