Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My commitment to my clients is to provide quality photographs, unmatched service and the personal attention to detail that makes your day, yours and no one elses. They say a picture is a thousand words and your wedding day is the first chapter of the rest of your life. So lets get righting. So let me ask you. How precious is an unforgettable moment? A smile? The first time you see each other on that big day? Your first kiss as husband and wife?

I love weddings! There is nothing like them. And this is why i have the best job in the world. I do what i love, and when you do what you love it becomes your passion. So give me a call or shoot me an e-mail, I'd love to meet you both and hear your story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home